- Issue Time
This article will specifically share the methods of regular maintenance of aluminum sliding doors so that everyone can clean and maintain aluminum sliding doors without damaging its structure and performance.
Initially, aluminum sliding doors were only used for wardrobes in bedrooms or dressing rooms, but with the development of technology and the diversification of decoration methods, the functions and scope of use of aluminum sliding doors are constantly expanding. In this case, the use of aluminum sliding doors began to become diverse and abundant. In addition to the most common partition doors, aluminum sliding doors are also widely used in bookcases, wall cabinets, living rooms, exhibition halls, etc.
In order to let the aluminum sliding door play its due protective effect and extend its service life as much as possible, we must regularly perform the following maintenance on the aluminum door.
1. When cleaning the glass, frame, door leaf, and other parts, you can use a soft cloth dampened with water or neutral detergent. Do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, let alone clean with strong acid and alkali such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent. This will corrode the surface of the profile, so as to ensure that the glass, frame, and other parts are not scratched.
2. The grooves and slide rails at the joints of the window sashes should be cleaned and buried every three months to prevent dust, sand, etc. from adversely affecting the normal use of the hardware, and can be cleaned with soft hair or a vacuum cleaner.
3. When cleaning the aluminum door, do not step on the door frame or pull the door frame for support.
4. The hardware should be inspected every three months, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced. Position the vulnerable parts of the aluminum door such as axle pins, wind braces, and floor springs, and check them frequently, and regularly add lubricating oil to keep them clean and flexible. The sealing top and glass glue are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of the aluminum door. If they fall off, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. If the aluminum door rusts due to oxidation, you can gently scrape off the aluminum rust with a knife, wash it with soapy water, dry it with a dry cloth, and polish it with a dry cloth after waxing, and it will be more smooth. The lubricating oil can be used to lubricate the hardware rotation, sliding, and locking points every six months. After dripping the lubricating oil, it is repeatedly opened and closed 3 to 5 times to ensure thorough lubrication and increase the flexibility and service life of the hardware rotation mechanism.
6. The bottom rail is easy to accumulates floating dust, which directly affects the sliding of the bottom wheel, thereby affecting the service life of the aluminum sliding door. Therefore, you should always use a vacuum cleaner to remove the floating dust on the bottom rail. Wipe dry with a lint-free cotton cloth.
In order to facilitate future use, it is very necessary to perform the above maintenance on aluminum sliding doors on a regular basis. BODWINDOOR, as an expert in studying aluminum sliding doors for many years, is happy to share knowledge about installation and maintenance.
As a professional manufacturer of aluminum doors and windows, we have always been committed to providing customers with safe and high-quality services. We have a professional production department, strictly follow the standard production, and carry out all-round quality inspections on the various properties of the products. We can also provide corresponding customized services and effective solutions according to customer needs. If you want to buy our high-quality aluminum sliding door, please contact us immediately!