- Issue Time
Although aluminum windows are anti-corrosive, moisture-proof and resistant to deformation, daily maintenance is also very important. This article will specifically introduce seven precautions for maintaining aluminum windows.
If the aluminum window is not cleaned and maintained regularly, it will cause excessive accumulation of dust and dirt, which will affect the normal use in the future. And during the maintenance process, we also need to pay attention to the following items to prevent the aluminum windows from being worn out due to improper maintenance.
1. When cleaning the aluminum window, you can first use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the dust, and then use a rag or sponge, dipped in clean water or neutral detergent to scrub. Do not use strong corrosive detergents, and finally clean it with clean water. When scrubbing aluminum windows, try to choose soft gauze or cotton silk, etc., so as not to scratch the surface of the window. It is best to remove the window when scrubbing aluminum alloy windows. It can be wiped clean and safe.
2. Every three months, the grooves and slide rails at the joints of the window sashes need to be cleaned and buried to prevent dust, sand and gravel from adversely affecting the normal use of hardware. Soft fur or vacuum cleaners can be used to clean them. After a rainy day, wet glass and aluminum window frames should be wiped dry in time.
3. When cleaning the aluminum window, do not step on the aluminum frame or pull the frame for support. It is easy to wear the windows or cause accidents by yourself.
4. The hardware of the aluminum window should be inspected, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced. Locate axle pins, wind braces, floor springs and other vulnerable parts should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean. Sealing tops and glass glue are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of aluminum windows. If they fall off, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. When the aluminum window rusts due to oxidation, use a knife to gently scrape off the aluminum rust, then wash it with soapy water, and then dry it with a dry cloth. After waxing and polishing with a dry cloth, it will be more smooth as new. Lubricating oil can be used to lubricate the hardware rotation, sliding and locking points every six months. After dripping lubricating oil, it can be opened and closed repeatedly 3 to 5 times to ensure thorough lubrication and increase the flexibility and service life of the hardware rotation mechanism.
6. When the aluminum window is in use, the action should be light, and the push and pull should be natural. Don't push hard if you find it difficult, you should troubleshoot first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons why aluminum windows are difficult to push and pull. Keep the window frame clean, especially the sliding groove. A vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust accumulation in the groove and the door seal top.
7.Keep the room well ventilated, keep the aluminum windows in a normal temperature and humidity environment, and prevent the windows from deforming due to excessive humidity and temperature differences, metal fittings appearing corroded, edge sealing, and facing materials falling off.
The use area of aluminum windows is also increasing with the demand for modern home decoration, so we must pay more attention to daily maintenance work. If you want to know more about aluminum windows after reviewing the above, you can get professional solutions by contacting us.
As a professional manufacturer of aluminum doors and windows, we have always been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and thoughtful services. We insist on putting the needs of customers first, and establish a professional production team and management system. We can also provide corresponding customized services and effective solutions. If you are interested in our aluminum windows, please contact us immediately!